Dental professionals are often tempted by eye catching cheap offers of Dental Handpiece Servicing.
However, this really amounts to nothing more than an assessment or health check on your handpiece that is been labelled a service for marketing purposes.
A basic handpiece assessment should include:
- Safety Chuck Pull Test (burr holding / retention pressure).
- Coolant water spray test.
- Rotation Speed Check (RPM).
- Bur Concentricity Check.
- Sound check.
- Fibre-optic test (where applicable).
- Customer Feedback on findings.
The team at Handpiece Harry proudly offer a upfront repair cost to customers.
Handpiece Harry – Standard Pricing for a fast handpiece Includes:
- Freepost from your practice to us.
- **Same Day Return.
- Balanced Quality Cartridge Replacement .
- Premium Quality Long-Life Ceramic Bearings.
- Spray face seal / O-ring kit.
- Coolant air, water and drive air O-rings.
- Water filter replacement (where applicable).
- Fibre-Optic bulb replacement (where applicable).
- Air pressure Regulator tests and repair (where applicable).
- 6 Mth Warranty Minimum on all parts replaced.
- Comprehensive Operational and safety checks before return.
- Insured Track and Trace Courier back to your practice.
- Advice and backup from Irelands Dental Handpiece Specialists.
Contact us now on 094 9381122 to speak to one of our Engineers
** Same Day Return is subject to payment enclosed or arrangement to pay prior to of handpiece.